Vinyl Fence Styles We Install
Each Style Serves Different Purposes And Aesthetics
Black Swamp Fence Co, LLC, Is A Full-Service Ohio Vinyl Fencing Installer
Black Swamp Fence CO, LLC Is Getting A Facelift. We Ask For Your Patience.
Picket, Privacy, Ranch And Shadowbox Vinyl Fence Styles
Vinyl fencing has become increasingly popular among homeowners and business owners due to its durability, affordability, and ease of maintenance. Vinyl fencing offers a myriad of styles that cater to various purposes, be it for privacy, aesthetics, or containment. They can match different architectural styles and personal preferences. Regardless of the vinyl fence style chosen, vinyl fencing is an excellent choice for its longevity, maintenance-free nature, and resistance to harsh weather conditions.
Remember we’ll help you think about your specific needs, local regulations, and the general aesthetic of your property when selecting the best style for your home or business.
We’ll explore four primary vinyl fence styles: picket style, privacy style, ranch style, and shadowbox style.
Picket Vinyl Fencing
The Picket Style is probably the most traditional style and serves primarily decorative purposes. It’s designed with vertical boards, or “pickets”, spaced evenly along the length of the fence. These pickets can be cut in different designs such as pointed, rounded, or dog-eared ends, providing a variety of decorative options to fit any aesthetic. Picket Vinyl Fencing is particularly well-suited to cottages and vintage-style homes, imbuing them with a classic and timeless appeal. Despite not offering much privacy, they work well for demarcating property boundaries and keeping pets and children within the yard.
Picket Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 1
Picket Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 2
Picket Vinyl Fencing- Ex. 3
Privacy Vinyl Fencing
Privacy Style fencing, as the name suggests, is designed to provide maximum seclusion. These fences are characterized by panels that are closely installed, leaving no spaces in between. This style blocks visibility entirely, making it an excellent choice for those who value privacy or have nearby neighbors. Privacy fences are perfect for creating a quiet, secluded outdoor space, or for blocking out unsightly views. Moreover, they can help in reducing noise pollution from busy streets. Available in various heights, Privacy Vinyl Fencing can also be customized with lattices or picket patterns on the top for a more decorative look.
Privacy Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 1
Privacy Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 2
Privacy Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 3
Ranch Style Vinyl Fencing
Ranch Style or post and rail fences are typically used in larger properties, particularly in rural settings, for containment of livestock. They consist of two to four horizontal rails connected by posts. While not providing much in the way of privacy, ranch style fences are excellent for creating clear property boundaries and are relatively easy to install. They also lend a rustic charm to a property, complementing landscapes such as farms and country homes. Ranch Style Vinyl Fencing can be an efficient way to cover large areas as it uses less material compared to other styles.
Ranch Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 1
Ranch Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 2
Ranch Vinyl Fencing – Ex. 3
Shadowbox Vinyl Fencing
The Shadowbox Style fencing is unique, providing a semi-privacy option. It is constructed by alternating fence boards on either side of the fence, creating a pattern that allows air to pass through. From most angles, it appears as a full privacy fence, but up close or at certain angles, you can see through the fence. This unique design reduces wind resistance, making the fence more stable in high-wind areas. Shadowbox Vinyl Fencing creates an appealing, three-dimensional effect, adding depth and interest to your property’s boundary.
Shadowbox Vinyl Fencing – Example 1
Shadowbox Vinyl Fencing – Example 2
Shadowbox Vinyl Fencing – Example 3
The Black Swamp Fence Commitment By Chris Witmer, Owner and President
“As the owner and president of Black Swamp Fence Company, I take pride in our high standard of customer service and on-the-ground work. Whether you have queries, feedback, or concerns, I’m personally here to help. I believe in the importance of establishing strong and responsive communication lines with my customers as I place your satisfaction at the forefront of my business. My team can’t wait to be a part of your next home improvement project. Let Black Swamp Fence CO, LLC be your trusted provider of high-quality vinyl fencing in Findlay, Sandusky, Toledo, and Northwest Ohio.“
Chris Witmer, Owner and President of Black Swamp Fence, CO, LLC
How To Decide Which Style Of Vinyl Fencing Is Right For Me
- Determine The Function: Decide what you need the fence for. Is it for privacy? Security? Aesthetic appeal? To contain pets or children? Different fence styles can serve different purposes. For example, picket fences may not offer much privacy but are great for aesthetic appeal and keeping pets contained. Privacy fences are taller, with slats close together to block sight lines into your yard.
- Consider The Architectural Style: What style is your house? If it’s a modern design, you might lean towards clean, simple lines. If it’s a Victorian or traditional house, you might prefer more ornate designs. Some neighborhoods have rules regarding what types of fences can be installed, so make sure to check any restrictions in your area.
- Choose A Color Or Material Look: White is the most common color for vinyl fencing, but it’s not your only option. You can find vinyl fencing in a range of colors to match your home’s exterior or trim. Consider how it will look with your landscape and home’s color palette. Also, you may want the look of wood or stone which vinyl can model.
- Think About Maintenance: Vinyl fencing is very low maintenance compared to other types, like wood. However, some styles might be a little more difficult to clean than others due to the detail in the design. If low maintenance is important to you, go for simpler designs.
- Set Your Budget: Like any home improvement project, your budget will play a significant role in the type of fence you choose. Remember that while the initial cost may be higher, vinyl fencing generally requires less maintenance and can last much longer than other materials, such as wood.
- Consider Privacy And Light: How much privacy do you want in your yard? How much light do you want to filter in? If privacy is important, consider a solid panel vinyl fence. If you want more light, consider a picket or semi-private design.
- Consult Professionals: Before making a final decision, it’s always a good idea to consult with a fencing professional like Black Swamp Fence. We can provide valuable insights about what might work best for your specific situation, help you understand potential installation challenges, and offer advice on how to ensure your fence will last for years to come.
Remember that your fence is an investment in your home, so take the time to consider all aspects before making a decision. And don’t worry, we’ll be there to help you every step of the way! It’s better to take your time and get the fence that will best meet your needs and enhance your home’s value.